I have been hurting in between my shoulder blades, please help

I am 48 my dad died of chf and so did my grandfather. I have been hurting in between my shoulder blades and under my left arm, shortness of breath at times.feel a real heavyness in the chest area by heart all the time. when i lay on my heart side at night it wakes me up like i need to be sick. when i walk a short distance i feel slight pain in chest. when i over do it at work sometimes i get a real bad headache , somedays r better than others,
Thu, 17 Dec 2009