Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I have been feeling very giddy and keeping losing my balance.

for 2 weeks ave been feeling very giddy and keeping losing my balance falling twice and cracked ribs legs shaky and do not seem to go in the direction i want to also head ace and feeling sick
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  247
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, u should go to a physician.An ENT surgeon can also be consulted could be postural vertigo.dont neglect this issue could be related to central nervous system.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
you need proper investigations including CT scan to rule out the cause whether in head or ear or some else. Please contact your family doctor. From herbal medicines you can have thyme with pinch of black salt with hot water. have light meals keep bowel clean and avoid anxiety.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor