Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I have a strange type of sinusitis. what can you recommend ?

good day, these days I have a strange type of sinusitis which does not respond to Sinucon tabs, Allergex and sinugesic, what can you recommend thanx
Asked On : Tue, 7 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  321
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Get a X-ray PNS done and then if required get an endoscopy of the affected sinus done by the ENT surgeon.Subsequently treatment can be outlined easily.Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 4 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Anesthesiologist Dr. Shivakumar. M. C.'s  Response
Hi maria,
In chronic sinusitis there will be formation of slime laer within sinus walls due to collonisation of bacteria, this may be difficult to eradicate, you require antibiotic medication based on sensitiviy test along with mucolytic medication. if still does not subside regular sinus wash may require to eliminate colonisation. Consult ENT specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Take care
Answered: Tue, 4 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor