Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

I had h-pylori confirmed +ve . Can u suggest some names & contact of reputed doctors in delhi for colonoscopy ?

i had h-pylori confirmed +tive in october 2008. i took the medicine pylokit for a week then the problem and symptoms were repeeating again in january 2009. i took some more medicine for 2 months (ganaton,lan inderal etc) after i stopped the medicine then same problem is repeating itself... doctor advised colonoscopy. whats ypur suggestion.. has anyone here ever underwent such a test. can u suggest some names of reputed doctors in delhi and where can i reach them. Thanks ashim.
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
you have not mentioned your problems now. Do you have burning sensation, pain, burping....., I was asking you because I had taken same medicine for my pain problem and it is fine now. What is Hpylori +.
  User's Response

I had a colonoscapy when i was 14, i am 16 now. They just put you to sleep, next thing you know, your awake with no pain.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor