Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I had gone into premature menopause and so is there any treatment to balance my hormones to get pregnant ?

my age is 28,5 6 ,70kg.I am married for last ten years but not having children.i have gone through many treatments and medicines and my FSH level is very high.I am not having periods for last two years and the doctors said that u have gone into premature menopause and there r no eggs left in your ovaries because they stopped working and u are not in a postion to do IVF with your eggs.And they want to start HRT but i don t want.Do guide me either i should take some medicines or treatment to balance my harmones to start periods bcz i want to become pregnant as soon before i turned 35 as my husband reports are all fine.So plz help me.thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If you do not start HRT you will get hot flashes, more chance of osteoporosis. HRT is normal female hormones which will replace the loss of the same hormones. This HRT will make you feel like before but you will not have regular periods, just occasional vaginal bleeding and also will not be able to conceive, but you should also be aware of side effects like increased chance of endometrial hyperplasia, more chance of ovarian tumors etc. Discuss the benefits and risks of HRT with your Gynaecologist.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic

your treating doctors have gone through all the tests and evaluated your condition and given their opinions depending on your condition . you can get 2nd opinion if you want but as you are not having periods and high fsh for 2yrs and no ovarian follicles ,best will be to go for adoption and adoption is definitive method of treating infertility

make up your mind and go for it .it will be a great job
regarding hrt ,as your age is less it will be helpful to have the treatment and be under doctor's treatment with regular check up

Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor