Owl Image

I had a normal cough but by the end of the day I had trouble breathing and when I took a deep breath my lungs would hurt

i am only 14 and i had a normal cough but by the end of the day i had trouble breathing and when i took a deep breath my lungs would hurt.then i would start coughing realy hard until my neck started hurting.the next day ihad this weired spongy feeling under my neck and upper chest kind of felt like little bubbles popping like air bubbles or something.every time i cough it would hurt realy bador if i laughed too.i went to the docter and he said i had asma and a lung infection. he gave me medication to help me breath better and amoxillin [250mg] but my lungs still hurt when i take a deep breath and the spongy felling wont go away....pleasse help me out because im nearvouse of what i might have
Wed, 20 Apr 2011