Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I get severe sciatica pain and numbness in both legs. How to get rid of this pain ?

hi doctor,i have l4l5 s1mild foraminal compression more on the left,i have degenerative disease in my lower lumbar and sciatica pain down my left leg with numbness in both feet.i also suffer with long lasting erections at bed times rite through nite 8hours,and i have incontinence at least once aweek.i feel suicidal with
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You will require urgent therapy for this. This is called Priapism or painful persistent erection. There is drug called Pseudoephedrine which is administered by Doctors once you consult them at Emergency Department. If it does not work, surgical methods are there as well.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor