Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I feel an itching sensation in my pennis area, is it genital herpes ?

feel an itching sensation in my pennis area,is it genital herpes I am an unmarried male. I had an sexual intercourse with a lady almost 3 years back. I was not aware of this lady's past sexual history. I had used condom during the intercourse, but unfortunately due to wrong usage while trying to enter into her vagaina the condom got broken. Immediately i had stopped the intercourse and used another new condom for the intercourse. B'coz of breaking of the condom, may be for a fraction of a second/ or for a minute my pennis might have contacted her vigina. After this instance i started to feel an itching sensation, at times, in my pennis area, and the urine also is in light yelloish tint sometimes. I had consultated a urologist in my area and he had given me some medicines. During the course of the medicine itching was not there and a sort of dryness was felt in the pennis area. What kind of infection is this? Is it genital herpes? Is it cureable. Please help me with your valuable advise.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  596
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Consult to the urologist again and request him/her for laboratory tests regarding Sexually Transmitted Infections. If you find any type of infection in reports then get proper treatment. Always avoid sexual intercourse out of wedlock.
Answered: Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor