I feel an itching sensation in my pennis area, is it genital herpes ?

feel an itching sensation in my pennis area,is it genital herpes I am an unmarried male. I had an sexual intercourse with a lady almost 3 years back. I was not aware of this lady's past sexual history. I had used condom during the intercourse, but unfortunately due to wrong usage while trying to enter into her vagaina the condom got broken. Immediately i had stopped the intercourse and used another new condom for the intercourse. B'coz of breaking of the condom, may be for a fraction of a second/ or for a minute my pennis might have contacted her vigina. After this instance i started to feel an itching sensation, at times, in my pennis area, and the urine also is in light yelloish tint sometimes. I had consultated a urologist in my area and he had given me some medicines. During the course of the medicine itching was not there and a sort of dryness was felt in the pennis area. What kind of infection is this? Is it genital herpes? Is it cureable. Please help me with your valuable advise.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009