Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from sexual diseases

I am preet27 years old female. I am suffering from sexual diseases. the whole day and night irritation and itching is there on my genitial parts. there is rashes burns. iwant to know why this happens ? am i suffering fom any diseases what type of medical treatment should i take for it ? please help me
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  544
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hello preeti..
u r suffering from std disease...
dont worry..
easy to treat..
Answered: Wed, 13 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hello Preeti
Are you diagnosed with a specific sexual disease by a doctor ...dont worry..
easy to treat..
Answered: Wed, 13 Oct 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor