Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

What could help me in preventing sexually transmitted diseases ?

i m 19th years old college boy.during my school days i preffered more sexual activities & i m suffering from sexual disease.My thinking is converted into sexual thinks & i always think about it.MY study is damaged by it.What is the solution.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello saurav;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
At your age it is common to get sexually obsessed as in this period most of your age boys discuss sexual issues;do mastrubation;which in some can lead to excess sexual thoughts and distraction from studies and daily work like you are feeling right now.What is exactly the sexual disease you are suffering from please write in detail.As for the sexual thinking and the loss of concentration you have to control your mind and try to keep yourself busy with studies and some work and avoid sexually explicit films;talks.Be in crowd and do not stay alone.If the problem persists please consult a Psychiatrist .
Take care
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor