I am suffering from mouth ulcer and there are more than 15 ulcer spots in my mouth

i am suffering from mouth ulcer for more than 10 yrs.there are more than 15 ulcer spots in my mouth. I have talked to several doctors about the issue, was tested, and nothing was found. HSV-positive 2.0 low diet ,weight loss pls help!!
Fri, 7 Jan 2011
Dentist, Endodontics 's  Response
Hi, though oral manifestations of HSV infestation are very rare, but they may occur in the form of mouth and tongue ulcers. Alternatively the ulcers may be chronic apthous ulcers due to vitamin deficiency as you said you lack adequate nutrition. Please use anaesthetic mouthwashes, hexigel ointment along with mucopain ointment and take multivitamin supplements for at least a month at a stretch. You must be on antiviral medication already i believe. Antiviral medication, nutritional supplements and symptomatic treatment for the ulcers must give you relief.