Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from low BP & headaches, what can I do ?

My bp today at the dentist office was 99/51 is that low ? I also always have headaches what can I do ? I m about 9 weeks into pregnancy .
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  242
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthacermagic Forum

The BP value you mentioned is low and lower for as pregnant woman.The growth of the fetus depends on the blood perfusion to the uterus and perfusion is maintained well if BP is normal. I would advice to recheck your BP for another three more times at different timings of different days consecutively . Confirm the low BP .

To prevent the low BP you may have to keep your hydration good , hence drink more water and juices , also add salt to the food or the juices both of the efforts will surely help to gain the BP , if no improvement then you may have to visit a gynecologist.

hanks for visiting

Answered: Wed, 12 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor