Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from dizziness and falling

Dear doctors, I m 70 years old woman frequently suffering from dizziness and falling while I m conscious, it s also useful to say that in the past three years I have been very tensive and nervous because of some private problems, so what could I do about that all, I consulted doctor here in Croatia but haven t been very succesfull
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
Dizziness occurs when your brain is not proper oxygenation. that means there is insufficent blood flow to your brain. so the cause can be cardiac origin, blood vessels origin, may be anaemic condition, as per your age may be neurological complication etc. So you should first consult to any cardiologist. Hb1c, Hb%,ECG, ECHO, CTscan of brain can be advisable to find out the exact cause.
hope it will be helpful
Wish you for abundance of health
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dietitian & Nutritionist Ms. Ketki's  Response

Looking at your age, i would like to suggest you to go on for executive health checkup under physician . Apart from that try few things which will make you mentally and emotionally stable.

Simple Tips:

1. Listening soothing music

2. Be engaged with nice work

3. Yoga / Deep breathing

4. Balanced meals. Avoid skipping meals / eating excess due to stress.

Let me know what all you have tried and how much was it useful to you.

For further Communication / querries:

Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum

If you feel that you are unable to cope with the stress you are going thru , which MAY be the reason of your abv mentioned symtpoms. You can see a conselor, and talk abt it. Or a homeopath and take remedies for the same.
Also, a complete medical exam and some tests (considering your age) must be done.

Please make sure you take timely and healthy diet, usualy during stress people ignore there food, or over eat!


Dr.Anshita Singh Rathore
for further queries :
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor