Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from a severe depression, can online doctor help me?

Hi I am really depressed and would like whatever help and information pertinent to my problems. Over a period of time my wrists have been getting smaller and have had diharrea problems. Also, I have wierd growls in my lower stomach. Any help would be greatly apprecited. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  236
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi, Welcome to HelthcareMagic!
As my colleagues have stated, depression is a very common disease & almost all of your symptoms may be due to depression. Please start Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS) for your diarrhea. Than please consult a good psychiatrist for proper diagnosis & treatment. Modern drug therapy, though lenghthy, is very effective for psychiatric diseases.
Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Shweta's  Response
Hi dear firstly would like to tell you that dont feel depressed and low. Get your diarrhoea treated and drink plenty of fluids. Growls in lower stomach is because of the diarrhoea for some time stop eating outside food and water all you need is rest and care. Dont think much. And consult a Homoeopathy Doctor for depression

Wish you good health
Take Care
Dr Shweta
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Tina Jacob Das's  Response
thanks for trusting Healthcare magic.Let me tell you, in todays stressfull world it isnt unusual to come across such probs of your kinds.So whatever you are experiencing,sounds to me like symptoms of some problem, which of course, thanks to todays advanced sciences, can very easily be dealt with.So i would suggest you to visit, say a psychiatrist, where you need a good counselling first of all and followed by medications, if required.
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
Ozonized water daily and rectal Ozone insufflations will help you in fight agains your desease.

Wish you good health.
Answered: Tue, 7 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor