Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I am smoker. Having diarrhoea, gastritis. Drinking lot of water and milk. Not getting cured. What to do?

Hi, I am 35 years of age and a smoker. For last few days i am having digestion issues. my body is creating lot of gas and it is coming out either as a fart or burrp. If i eat gaseous food like beans or nuts then these will continue for 3-4 days. from yesterday i am continous getting lot of Burrps. I have drank lot of water and also milk, but it is not stopping. Can you guide me what i need to do. and what can be the issue. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Gastric drangement can be due to sedentary life style, diet, lack of exercise, excess production of gastric juices etc., Smoking may not create gastric troubles but can enhance available symptoms. Controlled diet is very important as well as proper evacuation. Food goes through a series of bsorption procedures through body organs and finally unwanted items reach anal passage for evacuation. Delay in evacuation decomposes it and further gastric derangements occurs.

Control your diet, exercise, and evacuate properly. Fsting once inn a week also help if the stage is beginning. Can have some antacid chewable tablets for immediate relief. Get well soon.
Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor