Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I am scoliosis patient and am having pain in vagina. Do i need medical attention ?

i am a scoliosis patient and i have been having pain and swelling right above my buttocks and sometimes it burns to go to the also experiencing a heat both by my vagina and butt area.....what could be wrong? vaginal discharge is normal...there is not itching or anything just a heat...and slight cramp ..i dont know if the both are linked in some way...please help me
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
The symptoms you are having are quite non specific. But these can be due to urinary infection. You can go for routine urine examn. and may need antibiotics for treatment.Meanwhile take plenty of fluids.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 20 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor