Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

I am in urgency infection but i feel the symptom of pregnancy

I am in urgency infection but i feel the symptom of pregnancy. so i am test the pregnancy. but result is negative if to day once time i am eat one tablet of Norethisterone it will effect my babies in danger my age is 28 years. i am a mother of two boys one 7 year and one 9 year. i am stop the pregnancy. if i am in urgenery infection and i am feel the pregnancy symptoms. but the pregnancy result is negative. So i am swallow only one tablet of Norethisterone tablet. If i am in pregnant it will destroy my baby
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
welcome to do a blood HCG for confirmation as it is more sensitive than urine test for detecting pregnancy.Also get a scan done to prove the same.High doses of progesterone can cause feminization of male fetus.Since 1 tablet,you need not worry but better do the tests as above.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor