Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

I am getting back and shoulder pain. I have scoliosis , mild cerebral palsy

Something under my shoulder rolls painfully along the middle of my back and under the shoulder blade when I turn in bed, it seems to grind. The elbow is bent towards the opposite shoulder. I have scoliosis , mild cerebral palsy . (I know... so don't move it like that.. but I can't help it when I'm sleeping) what is under the shoulder blade that's rolling and could it be stretched or whatever to lessen the pain?
Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
As it comes with movement in particular direction suggestive of nerve compression.
So get done your X-Ray chest and cervical spine to find out the cause. Thanks
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor