What causes body pain with weakness and numbness in the legs and arms?
I am a 25 year old male. I am living with the following symptoms and cannot get a diagnosis. These are my symptoms. Weakness in the arms and legs. Sensory symptoms such as numbness or tingling in arms and legs.
Body pain all over, as high as 9 or 10
Bowel motility issues, not able to have a bowel movement , usually until the 4th day. Have fiber daily.
Have scoliosis also.
Any suggestion would be appreciated
Thank you XXXXXXX Stein
Could be a systemic metabolic disease or nutrient deficiency.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
In my opinion this kind of problem generally occurs if there is nutrient deficiency or systemic metabolic disease. Scoliosis has no direct relation.
I suggest Some blood tests Blood Sugar F/PP, Liver and kidney function tests , rheumatoid factor. Complete blood counts ,Serum vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12.
In the meantime start a combination of pregabalin and methycobalamine.
Thanx for the question . Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Getting body pain what could be the cause
- What causes leftsided body pain
- What are the causes of body pain
- What is the cause of generalized body pain when breathing
- Body pain causes
- Chronic body pain causes
- What causes persistent body pain
- Vyvanse causes body pain
- What is the cause and treatment for body pain
- What causes constant body pain
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?