Taking Etricoxib for chronic body pain. Have frequent bowel movements. Feel suffocation during walking. Heart problem?

Sir, I am 35 years old male. I am a smoker (6-8 cigarettes /day) and I take alcohol twice or thrice every week. I am also taking Etricoxib 60mg every day (once) for chronic body pain. I am having a problem of 3/4 times motion. Now I am experiencing a little suffocating during the first one Km of my walking exercise. After 1 Km I feel a bit relaxed. Am I suffering from any heart problem? Please advise.
Thu, 7 Mar 2019

* It is not the heart-related problem, but side effect profile of the etoricoxib which can present with chest discomfort, suffocation, and bowel alterations.
* Must stop further doses of Etoricoxib and inform your doc`s office.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon