Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

I am 32 year old male with reccuring pain in the penis. What is the solution ?

I am 32 Years Male, When I come close to my girlfriend i get pain in my penis which last for an hour, some white fluid also come out of the penis though no sex is done. i had sex with her thrice, she meets me everyday and i am feeling the pain everyday now whenever she comes close to me . i also feel week in teh evening.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
From your complain it seems that you are having tight attachment of your foreskin to your glans of penis at frenulum, which cause painfull erection.
You require to visit a surgeon and if needed go for circumcision.
I hope i have answered your query.
Best wishes for your health.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor