Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

I am 16 yrs old & suffering from ear buzzing. How to get rid of this problem ?

Hello! I m 16 years old right now. i could hear my right ear buzzing (tinnitus?) when i m focusing on something or the place is silent.Is this a disease? How can i get rid of it?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  247
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
The most common cause for tinnitus is ear wax. you can get your ear examined by a ENT specialist. this would solve your problem.
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
There are many reasons to get tinnitus, even wax can be one of them. Usually in the adolescents and young it can be due to eustachian tube blockage secondary to flu or because of excessive use of cell phone/music player. Better is to get yourself evaluated by a good ENT specialist.

Take care
Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sun, 17 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor