How to treat shingles causing rash spreading to back, arms and underarms?

91 year male shingles patient needs the RIGHT treatment. Not for Psoriasis. Not for excema. Not for dermatitis. Two months and counting none of the creams are stopping or curing. No internal med has been prescribed and this is his second bout of shingles since he had colon cancer and treatment 95-96. Now the pimples/rash spreading to his back. arms, underarms. Cyclovir and now Triamcinolone Acetonide cream 80 grams this past week? Applied 2x daily...
Thu, 27 Dec 2018