Is skin itching normal after using mupirocin with triamcinolone acetonide?

I have a bacterial skin infection and was using Clindamycin phosphate lotion as suggested by my doctor. The itching had stopped completely but the skin infection would come back every time i stopped using the medicine. I am using mupirocin along with triamcinolone acetonide now. This is as suggested by my doctor. I have been using it since 2 days and I feel very itchy. I have to apply triamcinolone acetone from time to time to stop this itching. Is this normal?
Thu, 29 Aug 2019