Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to remove old burn mark ?

I have burn mark on the left side of my face , which is about 15 yrs old. now i want to remove that scar, for that i have consulted many doctors but no body is assuring me 100 removal of that burn mark, can you please suggest me what should i do....
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  696
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
According to ayurveda there are 6 layers of the skin.Now its very important how many layers are defected.The treatment also mostly depends on the internal effect of burns on the digestive system.To get these ideas,consult an ayurvedic expert immidiately.Till then start amrutadi guggul 2 tabs thrice with tulsi quath.Also agnidahajanya lepa atleast 2 times in a day.
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Pankaj
are they associated with any type of stricture formation also. Getting rid of them after such a long gap becomes doubtful. You must have tried many allopathic applications. it will be a long process you can apply fresh aloe gel
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic!!
First of all try to abstain from giving your e mail id in an open portal
Whether or not your mark will completely go depends on the size and depth of the scar.
There is always cosmetic surgery for a permanent solution
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor