Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How to increase my sperm motility and counts ?

i got married on 3rd January 2007 . Myself and my wife were separated for one year. Then i took my wife along with me. for the past 2 years we are together. I consulted a DGO for my wife and they checked her and said that she is normal and no complication. when i checked with the doctor and he told me to take semen analysis when i took that i came to know that my counts is 35million and motality was 5 %. Please tell me how to increase my motality and counts. Waiting for your advise
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  383
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi .. There is no need to worry be patient ... you have to take good amounts of Anti-oxidants and Vitamin E rich foods and supplements ..Have regular exercise and yoga..along with this it is better to consult a homoeopathic doctor or a Ayurvedic doctor,your condition will improve in course of time and you will be able to have children s.
Answered: Wed, 29 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor