Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

How to improve one's height ?

Hi. My name is Umer. I have a problem about growth so, to become big about 5.6ft what should i do ? i am now 5ft.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi welcome to Health Care Magic,
how old are you now?
remember that, you can only grow how much you are suppose to grow, that has something to do with your mid parental height. if doctors could do something about it, no doctor would be short.
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Diabetologist Dr. Rajesh Yadav's  Response
Welcome to HCM forum
You have not mentioned your age. Height for boys increases till 21 year of age. It also depends upon your hereditary , nutrition. So don't worry just relax eat healthy diet. Do regular exercise sleep well.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
hello umer
you did not mention your age to know if things can work for you.
but i suggest that you start exercising by hanging, skipping ,jumping.
eat high protien diets such as egg, meat, pulses, soya.
hope this helps
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor