Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How to get abortion done for two weeks pregnancy ?

Hi doctor , we had sex unsafely, now my girl friend period date exceed 2 week, so she use the pregnancy tester it show pregnent . how we can prevent this baby and what should we do, if i go to see doctor how much they charge for the 2 weeks pregnancy ? pls tell me ur suggestion..
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic,
you can go to a govt. hospital G&O OPD with your friend .Do not shy as we are always ready to help you.Termination will be done with complete cure and almost free of cost.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
you should visit a nearby gynaecologist sooner.The more delay you make more the pregnancy advances further and more the doctor may charge you.If the its been around 6/7 weeks since her last menstrual date then get A usg PELVIS DONE TO LOOK FOR WEEKS OF PREGNANCY , hopefully it should not be an ectopic pregnancy which means the pregnancy sets in the fallopian tubes and not in the womb.Tht can be complicated.Never indulge in unsafe sex.KEEP WELL IN MIND.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Anesthesiologist Dr. Neetika Soni's  Response
first get urine pregnancy test done and if positive then get ultrasound done to rule out ectopic pregnancy.if no ectopic then medical termination of pregnancy can be done but don't delay and take care from next time.
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor