How to cure the condition of eczema?

I have been off topical steroids for a couple months now and my eczema has returned an d also a new symptom red raised hot welts that All I have to do is touch my skin sometimes in areas I have not had eczema and they just appear in a large area or an area I have scratched. I was on and of topical steroids for about a year and a half wit sometimes a month at a time. Ehen it came back the derm just said go back on the steroids, and last time said if it returns just use the protopic.
Mon, 30 Apr 2018

As per your case history of Eczema, my treatment advice is:

1. Do not scratch the lesion as it may worsen the condition.
2. Apply a mild antibiotic plus steroid cream like Fusiderm-B cream twice daily on it.
3. Take an antihistamine medicine like Levocetirizine twice daily for 7 to 10 days.

If the problem persists, then consult a dermatologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Harshit Bhachech