Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

How should i treat the rashes on my kidney area. I am diabetic

I am diabetic and suffered a blow to kidney area. A rash broke out a few days later. It s improving, but area has been painful for about a week. How should I treat?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Welcome to Health care magic forum.

There are few things I would like to know.
1) When were you diagnosed as diabetic.
2) Are your blood sugar levels under control.
3) When were you injured.
4) Any other health problems.
5) To grade your pain between 1 - 10.
6) Any discoloration in that area.

Your rash is reducing but as pain is still persisting I would recommend you to be examined by a Surgeon to rule out any internal injuries.

Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor