How long does Oxetol and Frisium need to be taken for treatment of complex partial seizure?

Myself from India and my wife (21 yrs) will suddenly blank out 2 or 3 times a day only during the time of periods(4-5 days during mensturation). After consulting with a neurologist, he said it as Complex Partial Seizuer(catamenial seizure) and prescribed Oxetol 150mg on morning and 300mg on evening. Also prescribed to have frisium 5mg during the time of periods. 1) How long she needs to take medicine? 2) Does it have any side effects? 3) Does it affect pregnancy? 4) Will it be cured completely? Thanks to HealthCareMagic.
Sat, 28 Dec 2013