How effective is taking HCG ingection abd clomid to trigger ovulation?

My last menstrual period was May 15, 2014. I am seeing a fertility specialist. On June 11th, I took a home pregnancy test (positive) The following day June 12, I had HCG and Progesterone drawn. 6/12: Progesterone 33 HCG 59 6/14: Progesterone 35 HCG 149 6/ 17: Progesterone 24.8 HCG 294 My doctor says that I should be cautiously optimistic at this point. I have had one other pregnancy and it resulted in a miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks. I am 29, 5 3 140lbs. I take Metformin to control my insulin. I also had an HCG injection to trigger my ovulation and Clomid 100mg. Realistically, how do things look for my baby?
Fri, 3 Mar 2017