Owl Image

How does Progyluton regulate menstruation and what is the correct dosage ?

Hello I am a virgin and I took Progyluton for 1 month then I had 16 days off and I started to take Progyluton after thes 16 days for a treatement of 3 months is there going to be a problem for = 1 month and then stop for 16 days? and now it been 1 month that I am taking a new pack of progyluton after these 16 days and there are some strange things happening are that I am still bleeding a little bit after the free interval of 7 days with some pain but I hve started taking Progyluton after 7 days ,,, I don t know if I did right? I am worried now and I want to know if my periods will be regular after 3 months or not? please answer my questions as soon as possible plzzzzzzz
Sat, 14 Jan 2012