Owl Image

How can you unclog clogged arteries ?

like foods, drinks, stuff like that that unclogs arteries so you won t have a heart attack
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Not much will unclog the arteries. You can stop the progression. You also have to realize that not all fat/cholesterol comes from food. Sometimes, your liver doesn't produce the right amount of enzymes to keep your cholesterol in check. The only way to undo what is there is to "roto-rooter" it out. Medications sometimes help, but aren't for everyone. Even then, stress and lack of exercise and sleep can compound the problem.