Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

How can voice be made clear ?

Hi My brother is 18 years old. when he was a kid he used to sing very well ...he even learnt singing for 1 year... after he became 13 years old ..his voice started to change. We thought it is with his growing and will get his voice back..but his voice remained the same ...he constantly has to clear his voice and it is not clear at all....please suggest me a doctor in Vizag for him...also please let me know what this problem could be ...thank you ...
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
dont worry ,he has no problem .
it is due to hormonal changes at the puberty age .
it is common and natural .
he has development in his vocal cord so the frequency of his voice has changed
it is natural rule and not a condition
so there is no medicine to bring his voice back .
what he has is his real voice only
still u are concern then better to concern ent doctor.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor