Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

How can my child with ear tubes get cured of fever with vomiting and nosebleeds ?

I m concerned for my 23 month old nephew. He has tubes in his ears, but the doctor thinks he has a viral infection . His ears looked fine. His symptoms are fever and vomiting for 4 days now. Today when I seen him his eyes were watery and bloodshot, he also had a nose bleed while visiting me today. I m very concerned. He does attend day care. No other children in the class has these symptoms. For the first year his head was larger than other children his age. But the doctors weren t concerned. It apperas normal size now. He was also delivered 3 weeks early. My sister had preclamsia. He lives in a smoke free home. Please I need some advice. My sis is a first time mom. And honestly he keeps so many colds do to daycare she s not very worried about the situation. Thank you, concerned Aunt, Alabama
Asked On : Mon, 15 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your nephew case require urgent evaluation.
Take him to ER,
As fever and vomiting will lead to dehydration may require IV fluid and antibiotic.
Okand bye.
Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor