Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

How can i get rid of this sore in my mouth?

hi there, i have a really really sore pains in my mouth what would you recommend that i can but to numb the pain ? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  502
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It could be due to stomatitis ulcers in mouth could be due to stress, dental injury,
poor oral hygene, deficiency of vitamis. You can take folic acid 5mg for 10 t0 15
days which help for healing of ulcers, can apply glycerine over ulcers for soothing,
and in addition you may take paracetamol to relieve pain. Thanks
Answered: Sat, 3 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Sores in mouth can be due to poor oral hygiene resulting in candid infection;disease like fever or GI infections;and deficiency of vitamins especially folic acid.So get examined by a doctor to find the reason.Till then get started on tablets of vitamins and folic acid;for local pain you can apply zytee or Orasep or stomela gel which is meant for oral ulcers and it will help reduce the pain.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 3 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor