Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

How can i get rid of irregular periods with bowel movement disorders and severe pain in lower abdomen ?

I AM 35 YEARS OLD AND HAV ALWAYS HAD UPROTECTED SEX BUT HAV NEVER BEEN PREGNANT. MY PERIODA ARE ALWAYS REALLY LIGHT AN ONLY LAST FOR TWO TO THREE DAYS, AND IT IS ALWus a brownish color. I get really bad dizzy spells and lately my abdomen has been bloated really bad and has been really hot to the touch along with my head neck and face belly button is really painful and has white smelly liquid coming from it..also I only have a bowel movement about two days a week but sometimes not at all and i am always with constipated or have diarrhea and this has been going on for about fifteen years and sometimes I will literally get really bad hot flashes and nausea and just almost pass out while having a bowel movement. also I have really bad pains in my sides at any given moment that will just almost make me cry..I also have really bad lower abdominal and side pain if I have to hold my urine for a very long length of time that will last for at least four to five hours after I bad that will make me wanna just lay down and cry! I also feel swollen inside my vaginal area and have for the last couple of months..plz tell me what this could possibly be!
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  User's Response
hello jenny, if u have missed periods , get a pregnancy test done.
it seems as if u have chronic constipation, due to less fibre in food.
most of your problems look related to this.
vaginal infection causes swelling a d itching in vaginal area.
some urinary tract infection is also seen.
kindly visit a homoeopath to give u relief at once.
drink plenty of water and eat fruits with skin.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your case requires evaluation.
It seems that you might have following problems and require investigations.
Genito urinary infection,
Absolute constipation and GITract infection.
Infection in umbilical cord.
You require following investigations,
Ultra sound abdomen,
Blood for thyroid,blood sugar,lipid profile,
Stool for dysentry germs,
Urine check up,
Vaginal swab test,
After all reports we can have clue about your problems.
Ok and wish you early recovery.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor