What is Umbilical cord?
The umbilical cord connects a baby in the womb to its mother. It runs from an opening in your baby's stomach to the placenta in the womb.
Questions and answers on "Umbilical cord"
Health resources related to Umbilical cord
- Bloody discharge from umbilical cord
- Support groups delayed umbilical cord clamping
- New born umbilical cord
- What is the purpose of an umbilical cord
- Umbilical cord stem cell research
- Umbilical cord protruding what to do
- T bact for umbilical cord
- Only two vessels in umbilical cord
- Umbilical cord doppler ultrasound
- How to detect umbilical cord around neck on usg