How can PCOS be treated ?

Hi Doc, I am a 35 year old female who was recently diagnosed as having PCOS and for the past few weeks I have been having elevated body temperatures both in the early morning and late evening. Is this normal or should I be concerned?
Fri, 6 Jan 2012
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Fever is if core body temperature is more than 100F. If it is below this then not to worry. PCOS patients will invariably have Diabetes. Get your blood sugar tested. Avoid fried, fatty, sweet, junk food. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Cure is only possible by weight loss and exercise. Do daily brisk walking for 40 minutes a day. Follow up with your Doctor to monitor ovulation if you plan to have a child.