Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How can PCOS be treated ?

Hi Doc, I am a 35 year old female who was recently diagnosed as having PCOS and for the past few weeks I have been having elevated body temperatures both in the early morning and late evening. Is this normal or should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  262
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Fever is if core body temperature is more than 100F. If it is below this then not to worry. PCOS patients will invariably have Diabetes. Get your blood sugar tested. Avoid fried, fatty, sweet, junk food. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Cure is only possible by weight loss and exercise. Do daily brisk walking for 40 minutes a day. Follow up with your Doctor to monitor ovulation if you plan to have a child.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor