Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce potbelly ?

I am 32 old male. I smoke and take alcohol weekly twice. I have developed a tight potbelly. I feel when i eat very tight stomach and sometimes early mornings feel like food being throwing up till neck. I have been experiencing this for over a year. I have tried some ayurvedic medicines and i do play TT regualrly at office. Sometimes i feel dizzy please suggest a syatematic way yo reduce potbelly and addressing stomach issues. Thanks a lot doctors
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Hi welcome to healthcare magic
You might be suffering with Acid peptic desease, it is aggravated by taking stimulants like alcohol,tea,coffee,smoking etc., take homoeo medicine NUX VOMICA 200; daily 10 pills before going to bed for 6 weeks. for potbelly , do Yoga Exercises like Pranayam - two minutes each , Alom Vilom [ Breathe IN through First Nostril - Keep SECOND Nostril closed Realease FIRST Nostril and breathe OUT through the SECOND nostril - alternate this and try a sit erect ]
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed Anwar Nadeem's  Response
Hi Vijay Reddy
you just walk at least one kilometer in morning & take a cup of black tea before breakfast you will find wonderful results in one month
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor