Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce my SGOT and SGPT levels ?

I am a male of 58 years old. I have problem with my SGOT and SGPT. Could your tell me how to lower them?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Bakhri
welcome to healthcaremagic
The reason of high SGPT and SGOT level depends on many factor, Either your bilirubin level is normal or not. either your signs and symptoms are significant . YOu may had devlop jaundice ?Herbal Ayurvedic preparation is very effective for maintaining your SGPT and SGOT level. Amazing products like LIV52DS and Amlycure Can help you in this regards
Visit your nearest ayurvedic doctor for details
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor