Pain between shoulders in back, stool has white balls, bouts of tachycardia. IGG deficient, asthma, elevated liver enzyme. GB ?

I have igg deficiency, asthma , and I have pain between my shoulders in my back. My stool has little white balls in it and I feel short of breath. I also have bouts of tachycardia and low grade fevers, I have had tons of medical exams. The only test I haven t had are Gallbladder exams. My colonoscopy found nodules in my ilium but they tested negative for Crohn s. Could this be a GB problem? My CT showed one elevated liver enzyme.
Wed, 10 Apr 2019