Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

How can I increase the size of my breast at the age of 20 years ?

hi would u plz tell me that my beast has stop growing from my age of 13 because i pressed ice cubes on it in my age of 13 now their size is like a size of 13 years girl i m now 20 years oldplz kindly tell me the solution what can i do m worried.....!!!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Breasts size will not reduce by pressing ice cubes on them . The growth of the breasts depend on the hormonal changes , breasts generally increase in size during puberty and reach a good size after that. frequent handling of breasts, general weight gain, ocp's can all cause increase in size
But if your weight is less or hormonal disturbances, it will fail to grow, in some, familial causes , as in every women in family will have small breasts, such cases we cant do anything
Advise you to go for a check up to a Gynecologist and some hormone tests and could be treated accordingly, else padded bra, breast augmentation surgeries are an option.
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor