Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my libido? Have erectile dysfunction. Had high blood sugar and cholesterol

sir,i Previously i was facing the problem of infertility .I visited my doctor,he advised me cloper,bevdox, folic acid ,cebrotonin and amoxil .I used this presription for tow months.After using it, i visited my doctor again.He then prescribed me noroxin thaiavet (thaiavet is local multipe product).I begot one issue with this whole treatment.It must be noted that my sperm count was 15 when i first visited my doctor which became double within two months and i was successful.After the birth of first child i cohabitated my wife after three months due to her minor surgery,but my sperm count was low so i could not produce another child.In the meanwhile my doctor went abroad so i visited another doctor who treated me for three monts but it did not bring any fruit.At last my doctor came back to Pakistan and i started my treatment again.He gave me two or three prescriptions but it did not fructify.My doctor told me to avoid treatment for six months which was very strange for me.Then i came to uk but during this time my colostoerel level was very high (6.9) and i was also told by GP that you are also daibatic.I used medicine like simvststatin 40mg,metformen 850mg and Giclazide 80 mg.Now my sugar level is control and my colostroel level has decreased by 5 degrees.Now my qustion is that how my libido can incerase and since i have erection problem so what will be the best phill for it?My GP has told me that i will advise you some tablet which work for 36 hrs and your erectile dysfunction will come to an end.I think he is talking about ( cialis tablet).My other qustion is daiabtes tra nsferable to children by birth?Also advise me some medicine.Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I appreciate all the you have provided to me here in this forum. However you have to realize that you need to see a doctor to have medications prescribed. There may be other comorbid issues that need to be addressed. Diabetes might be passed on to children and the chances of doing so varies. I also advise you to take the expert help of a psychiatrist regarding premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Sometimes lack of libido is also related to medical conditions and sometimes to psychiatric disorders like depression. I would have you see a psychiatrist for the same reason. I hope this helps! Also keep a regular schedule and keep doing the exercises as suggested. It will help with your general health that has a lot to do with how you function during your daily life. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor