Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How can I improve my sexual desire ?

hi dr i have some sexual problems when iam doing sex with my husband i have no feeling during sex
Asked On : Tue, 6 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
There is common factor in some women, But you can make your self relaxed and try to make interest in sex by watching movies, romantic movies and also try to read arousing literature which can make you aroused and you can get interest while intercourse.
Also one more thing that you need counselling for your problem, there is not a serious problem but it makes your feeling more better.
Also discuss with your husband and try different types of role play and foreplay to make sexual life more n more enjoying.
you can get online counselling to solve your this problem, for that you can contact me via mail or chat..

there is no need of any medication..
Dr. Nikul Patel
Answered: Wed, 21 Mar 2012
  User's Response

this is common in most of the women the reason behind this may be anxiety,stress and other thoughts during sexual act

distractions like -bad odour ,not getting organsm,pending if under any medication if periods are near ,so on

while performing give full attention and start enjoying the pleasure definately u start getting intrest

follow and reply me if not worked will startwithayurveda medication
Answered: Wed, 7 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor