Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

How can I fix the dent on my forehead ?

hey im 14 years old and i have a dent on my forehead since i was a baby can it be fixed ?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  394
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi.. dear crystal..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Dent on forehead...need correction..,
If U neglect it ....going to fix permenantly..,
Hene..FACE SCAR REVISION SURGERY is best option..,
Here CO2 Fractional used.,
LASER Re-surfacing Helping scar remodel..,
Good scar correction is depend upon....use of newer techniques..,
SILICONE plus HEPARIN are more helpful in these technique..,
So consult good Dermato-surgeon..,thanQ
Answered: Tue, 17 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Omi Jindal's  Response
Dear, it is possible with the help of plastic surgery. You may need bone graft or alloplaatic implants and results are wonderfull
Answered: Tue, 17 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor