Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Have scars on forehead and face. Due to oil from cooking? How can I fix it?

I have a few scars on my forehead on my face from pimples and oil splashes from cooking. I have a big one in the center of my forehead near my eye brows that really makes me self conscious. I would really like to get ride of this scar/dent so that I have more confidence and don t have to worry about people looking at it. What can I do to fix my appearance of dents on my face?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
You have not told us the exact time period since you have the scars. It is practically very difficult to take care of old scars of many years. There are certain medications which can be applied at different time period and type of scars. It will be better if you can send us a detailed history along with good photo of your scars so that we can help you better.
Answered: Fri, 27 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor