Is Tretinoin effective at treating dry, itchy irritated skin?
Regarding tretinoin cream
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.
Neosalus cream is used for dry, itchy, irritated skin in atopic dermatitis and for minor skin irritations whereas tretinoin may itself induce irritation of the skin which may manifest as redness, dryness and flaking. I don't think you should use tretinoin cream if your skin is already dry, red or itchy.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin super dry tretinoin
- Is headache a side effect of tretinoin?
- Is numbness a side effect of tretinoin?
- Effect of retacnyl tretinoin on face
- Retacnyl tretinoin side effect
- Tretinoin chin red irritated
- Effects of tretinoin on skin
- Tretinoin cream side effects
- Is blistering a side effect of tretinoin?
- Tretinoin side effects