Suggest treatment for acne
Acne and its management
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have reviewed the attached photographs and you seem to be having acne vulgaris.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to take capsule doxycycline 100 mg once daily at bedtime and apply gel containing combination of benzoyl peroxide and adapelene on the lesions at bedtime for 1 hour and gradually increase the contact time to 2 hours, 3 hours and then overnight.
These are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
Besides this avoid oiling of scalp, intake of sugary foods, scrubbing, use of cosmetics and make up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for acne and blemishes
- Suggest medication for acne treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe acne
- What treatment is suggested for acne
- Suggest treatment for acne on forehead
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- Suggest treatment for acne scars
- Suggest treatment for acne and pimples
- Suggest treatment for acne
- Suggest treatment for cystic acne